Monday, May 24, 2010

SICK and tired

Mason was sick this weekend, Alex had his circumcision on Friday, and momma and daddy are TIRED.

Mason rarely gets sick but he came home from daycare on Friday with a temperature and was under the weather all weekend. To be honest though he was much easier to parent when he just wanted to lay on the couch with his blanket. Alex on the other hand, has been very difficult over the past couple of days. He is one sensitive critter and absolutely freaks out when you change his diaper. Now that he had his awful circumcision it just got worse. Hopefully we went through the worst of it though. He is waking up every two hours to eat and is either sleeping, eating, or screaming at all times. There are no calm happy moments when he is awake (yet - I know they will come). I can't wait until he gets a little older. I thought bigger babies were supposed to eat more and sleep longer. I am praying this is just a growth spurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment