Monday, October 11, 2010

Crappy Monday

So I had to follow up my happy Friday, with a crappy Sunday and still going on into Monday.

Sunday, was just doomed to begin with. I woke up with a headache, and steve was working, so I had to deal with the kids all day. We had a birthday party to go to at 1:00, which I was very excited to go to, to force myself outside (still amazing weather here). Well, that meant early naps and just off schedule altogether, so everything seemed to be a fight.

I tried to wake mason up at 12:30 to leave and he was so upset that I had woke him up! He just rolled over and I decided to give him another 30 minutes. We finally got out and I drove to the park, without too much thought,I knew right where it was so I didn't bring any maps or anything. The park was PACKED! Which is a nice sight normally, but I couldn't find the party. I walked up to literally five parties and asked if it was the right one. One person told me, someone else was just asking for Amelia, and they went that way...so I continued while pushing the stroller, and chasing mason, sincere just wanted to go on the slides...and have cake.

Anyway, we never found them, so I let mason play for awhile. Alex started fussing, and I just decided to go home. Once we got home, I looked up the invite again, and it was the wrong park!!! It was way too late to head back out, especially since Alex now needed to eat again.

Once I put alex down for a nap, I told mason we could make cupcakes, since he missed out on the cake. I don't know why I offered this, I knew it wasn't a good idea because I was in such a bad mood and I hate cooking even in a great mood. It went just about how I thought it would, lots of aggrevation...at one point I had to stop, take a deep breath, and I told Mason,"I'm sorry, I am not being a very good mommy today.". He responded, "you are not listening to my instructions?" ....I think he has heard that one before.

Anyway, I just couldn't wait for Steve to get home, but when he did, he had something stuck in his eye. At first, it seemed like no big deal, but it got worse and worse, and he ended up going to the hospital to get it out. They couldn't, and gave a referral to an opthamologist for this morning. We went there just now, but they told us we needed to go to the workman's comp place first, so now we are there, and this is taking forever, and poor Steve still has something stuck in his eye! This is not a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment