Sunday, April 17, 2011

What a weekend!

Now this is what weekends are supposed to be like!  The weather is perfect, everyone's healthy and happy, and we are doing fun stuff!  We just got back from a fabulous walk and breakfast.  Now if my dad would get out of the hospital things would be just perfect.  He broke his rib a couple weeks back and punctured his lung.  Yikes!  After nearly a week in the hospital he went home, but the lung partially collapsed again, so back to the hospital.  Hopefully he gets out today, but he was told - don't hold your breath - Ha!  No, I just made that up to be funny.  Did it work?

He should be ok, but what a blow to your regularly scheduled life - you know?

Happy Easter
We went out to a little family farm a couple weeks ago in 50 mph winds to get easter pictures taken.  This was the same day Alex had his breakdown at the modeling pictures.  He refused to be put down again for sweet pictures with the bunny, so I had to sit with him.  I don't know why it didn't occur to me to just get Mason's pictures taken...Anyway, here are a couple.


I think the windy day and Alex's allergies were just a little to much for the little guy to take.  Look at those red eyes.

Random kite picture...

Easter really snuck up on me this year.  I went to Costco the other day and did a double take on the egg display that was four times as large as it usually is, and I honestly wondered why every had eggs in their baskets.  I figured that they were just on sale or something.  The next day it finally occurred to me that Easter is coming.  I will have to go back and get some eggs so Mason doesn't feel neglected.  I can always go for an egg salad sandwich too!  We are planning on a flashlight egg hunt this year.  It is on Friday night and sounds like fun.  I am hoping that it will be a little less crowded than all the other crazy easter events.  I can't stand the crowds at times like this.

Anyway, I don't have much more to say.  Time to clean the house before lunch with a friend and then a playdate later!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment