Saturday, July 9, 2011

My favorite story from today...

I am still in a blogging funk, so I will turn to my journaling prompts.

My favorite story from today is when we were playing Yahtzee together on the ipad, I asked you (Mason) to spell your name for the game and you wanted your name to be "player."  I don't know why I think that is funny, but I can't stop smiling when I think of it.

From that you can probably tell that I had a pretty boring day, and you would be right.  Steve had his orientation for the academy and it went as he expected, so that relieved a lot of anxiety.  Knowing how bad things will be are much better than imagining how they will be.  The next six months are going to suck.

Alex is taking more steps but still not walking.  He has been on the verge of walking for 2 months now.  I took him to the gym to stay in the childcare area for 20 minutes.  It didn't go so well.  He hated it and cried the whole time.  That sucks.  I was really looking forward to taking him there every day this week (since I am off because daycare is closed), but that is not going to pan out now.  I can still take him to the pool after his morning nap.  He loves the water and that is a work out for me too - poolates with a baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment