Friday, October 21, 2011

Pinterest

I am in love with pinterest!  It makes me feel like I am shopping without any of the money spending going on.  There are so many great ideas - almost too many - I can slip into the mommy guilt pretty fast seeing all the things that I could be doing with my kids.  And then there is just the nature photos that I can stare at all day.

Seriously, how can you resist this: http://pinterest.com/pin/24629129181749868/

Oops.  I just spent another 20 minutes on pinterest instead of finishing this post.  Oh well, it's Friday.

We are in full Halloween mode here.  Yesterday was Mason's Fall Festival (vestibal, vestival, bestibul, vegtable) - we have had fun teasing him with this word.  Tonight is the Haunted Harvest at the Springs.  Tomorrow I will be meeting a friend at a pumpkin patch.  Next week is up in the air but I am pretty sure we will find some fun stuff to do.  We will probably just trick or treat around the neighborhood again.  I am curious as to how Alex will react.  My guess is that he won't like it too much.

He has been in quite the mood this past week.  He is a little under the weather and such a grump!  You have to check out this funny video:

Tell me the truth - is it funny enough for America's Funniest Home Videos?  I am quite biased.

Speaking of AFV...Mason and I have made that our little Sunday tradition.  He absolutely loves this show.  I remember watching it as a family when I was younger.  I love it.

What else...Dad and Mason are obsessed with Zombies - along with what seems like the rest of the country.  It drives me crazy.  Here was our latest zombie conversation:
Mason: If I was a zombie would you try to kill me.
Mom: No, baby I could never kill you.
Mason (very sweetly, comes up to stroke my hair): When I am a zombie I promise that I would never eat your brains or your heart.  I would only eat a little bit of your hair.  Because it grows back.
Mom: Thanks, Mason.  That's love.

Ok, I am off to do some chores! Bye.

1 comment:

  1. That is the best description, it is like window shopping, I’ve never thought of it that way! I love the nostalgic stuff you post. :)

    ReplyDelete