Sunday, November 20, 2011

Alex update

Alex is my little climber.  This past week it has been a constant battle keeping him off the tables.
He just wants to climb and be up higher I think.  He does get into things so we have to be careful.  It is the cause of many disagreements.  I let Alex climb on the table downstairs because I see no harm in it.  Steve feels that he shouldn't climb on anything and believes you should discipline just to discipline so that he learns.  I know that Steve is probably right, but it is not in my nature to be strict.  Again, this is the reason that everyone needs two parents to balance each other out.

Did I tell you he is 34 1/2 inches tall!  I kept telling Mason that we can do to Legoland when Alex is 36 inches tall, thinking that would be next year (is that weird?  you have to be 36 inches to ride most of the rides - I don't think that is weird but everyone laughs at me when I tell them this.)  That is probably going to be next month!  I think we will go to Legoland for Alex's second birthday (May).  We probably have one more trip to Disneyland because of our annual passes before March - but I will leave Alex with grandma again.

For those of you that like stats (me!): At 18 months, Alex weighed 25.5 pounds (44%), 34.5 inches (95%) and his poor head is still only 40.5 cm (16%).

Mason was pretty sick last week, but it looks like Alex is going to escape it.  He does have a cough, but it hasn't turned into the croupy cough that Mason had.  I hope this next week is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment