Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

I didn't keep up with the blog, so let me just add some pictures to stay current, and then I will start again current.
These were the 24 Advent Calendar Books we read.  This was a great tradition and I can't wait to see how they react next year.


This was Mason's gift to Alex - yeah right.


Fun wrestling toy for Alex

Microscope for Dr. Boelter

The nerf guns were the hit of the day





X-ray glasses from Aunt Wendy

He loves the Legos

Dad killed the whoopie cushion before Mason could even see it.  They should put a weight limit warning on the box.


Alex's phone from Santa, that went missing by Christmas afternoon.  Where do these things go?



Steve had a tradition in his family of cinnamon rolls BEFORE opening presents.  I could never do that to my kids (or me), but we will have cinnamon rolls every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment