So now that I am driving the kiddos in the morning again, I get to hear his little talkative voice babble on and on. He has always been very energetic in the morning and the strangest things come out of his mouth.
(lack of punctuation intended):
Mom, I love Doritos. I love Nacho Cheese Doritos the best the red bag. I could eat a whole bag of doritos no a whole grocery store no a whole delivery truck full of doritos the red bag.
Did you realize that if you don't bend your knees a lot when you get older your butt will get big.
Mom, what does cottage cheese mean? (Mom: Ummm, I have no idea - a cottage is usually referring to a type of house. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, Mason). Oh, so it's like a house made of cheese so that when you are hungry you can just eat the walls.
(Driving past the Summerlin Parkway/Rainbow bridge getting built...) Man they sure work hard on that bridge. They work every night and every day. I wonder when they get to sleep and read books. (The road construction awareness definitely comes from me, but the horror of not being able to read is all Mason.)
Mom, when can I have my own iphone (What?!?! - Mom doesn't even have an iphone)
Mom: Not until you are much older - a least 10. But good news you are half way there.
Mason: NO!!!! I am 4. That is not half way to 10.
Mom: Well, 2 weeks until you are 5 and that is half way to 10.
Mason: NO!!!!!! (Even more shocked that I could make such a big mistake...) 13 days until I am 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment