Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mason's take on the surgery

Apparently Mason announced to his class that "my mom had surgery so that she doesn't pick her boogers any more."  Wow.  I wonder if I will ever live that one down.  He also drew me these two pictures:
He described it as: "Mom, with a bandage on her nose and me doing a spin kick but far away so that I don't hurt you and one tent for me and one tent for you so that I don't kick you at night.  Plus a blue bed for our dog that we are getting." (That is news to me)


"This one is Mom, with a bandage on her nose, and me with chocolate sauce on my head (and sorry that I got messy, but I did) and a little me giving you a rose that you can keep forever."

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Hope you are recovering nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way... here I was thinking you got breast implants! Hahaha -Eve

    ReplyDelete