
Quick funny Mason story:
This morning Mason came in the room, "Mom, where's Daddy?"
Me: He is at work Mason.
Like every three year old, "why?"
Me: Because he has to make some money.
"...for my piggy bank?"
Me: Yes, baby, for your piggy bank.
That seemed to satisfy him and off he went.
Fast forward to this evening....The minute he sees daddy, "Daddy, where's my money for my piggy bank?" HA! (I say the same thing every two weeks too)
Janelle - so sweet! And a great photo. Thank you so much for the really kind comment on my blog, it meant a lot to me.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read more of your blog!
Mason is so funny! Every morning that I see him he shouts "William is here, can I kiss her?" (lol) Then he says, "My baby's name is Alex and I play soccer", then he goes into what his favorite cereal is....or what he's had for breakfast. It is adorable, Janelle. You are a very lucky Mommy! I'll miss seeing you guys, but I'll be able to follow along now so keep blogging!
ReplyDelete