He he, I am such a nerd, but Mason is officially 42 months now (that is three and a half for all you non-nerds).
He is a great little boy. An awesome big brother. Such a joy to have in our house.
I played tennis tonight, and I told all my tennis friends, I better get back because I know Dad and Mason are wrestling right now and it's past his bed-time. Sure enough, as soon as I got home, I witnessed a body slam on the couch. Steve told me that he had Mason in an ankle lock - yes, they do play serious - and he was going to pull his foot off. Mason screamed, "But I love my foot!" I guess that is the same as a tap out.
Another funny thing on the way to daycare...This actually happened a long time ago, but he repeated it today, and I finally understood what he was talking about. We passed by some graffiti and I told him it was spray paint. He said why did someone pee and color on the wall. Ok, well now I get it. To Mason, spray = pee and paint = color. Ohhhhhh.
I am tired, so that is all for now. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment