This morning driving to day care he exclaimed (and oh how I wish I could record most everything that comes out of his mouth because the voice makes everything so much funnier), "Momma what is that gray car?" Me: That is a Ford Explorer. "OHHH! I want to drive that when I get bigger!"
Along these same lines he has memorized many car symbols and tells me everytime we pass a Honda that that is my car. Every Toyota is Dad's truck, and every BMW is "just like Grandpa's". Now I can understand the Honda and Toyota, but he has seen Grandpa's BMW exactly one time, but that is all it took. He even remembers the VW, and will walk through a parking lot and say, "That is just like your old green car momma." His memory just amazes me!
Just like I said about of course your child is going to be tall and skinny, of course your child is going to be smart! :)
ReplyDelete