Friday, August 5, 2011

Bonafide

Check out this awesome article about Steve's friend Eric Uptagrafft.  What is even more awesome is that he gives some of the credit to going back to the Olympics this second time to his "gunsmith" Steve!  (he is mentioned about 3/4 into the article). Steve has helped him design a new gun, and to be honest, I am not even sure what he did, but all I know was that they shipped things back and forth across the country seemingly hundreds of times over the past couple of years.  I guess it was all worth it.  Steve really should be a gun smith for his career.  It is what he is truly passionate about, and they [Oprah] always says, Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life.

Now he is absolutely bonafide!  As if being an author, columnist, consultant, etc. didn't already bring him up to that status.  I really have to get his website going to post all of his accomplishments.  He really has made it in the shooting industry after years of working so hard.

One funny story in the academy is that everyone has to know random things about everyone else (I guess this is part of the bonding/brotherhood stuff), so everyone has been googling everyone else.  Then people come up to him and say "wow, you are a pretty cool dude" or "you have actually done some stuff" (remember most are 20 years old).

I am very proud of my hubby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment