Last weekend we went to the Springs to see Santa:
I was so happy that Alex liked Santa. He was happy the whole time and I think the picture turned out great. This is the best Santa because he takes a lot of time with each kid. Mason talked to him about what he wanted and then screamed to Dad to give him the letter. Dad handed over the letter and Santa gladly read the whole thing and then kept it (so he could remember).
The Springs is my favorite Christmas spot and I hope we can keep this tradition up. The pictures never turn out very good, but we saw Santa, slid down a hill and landed in "snow," rode a reindeer, took a train ride, and decorated some cookies.
________________________________
I wrote this last week, and didn't post it thinking I was going to write more, but being current is probably more important than being complete - so I am going to go ahead and call it good.
Last weekend we went to California - good times - great weather!
Alex got his hair cut!
He looks cute!!!
These pictures were at a library puppet show which both kids thoroughly enjoyed!!
Mason insisted on having his own puppet at the puppet show so I grabbed him an old sock and he drew a face on it. He then showed his puppet to almost everyone in the library and I started feeling self-conscious on how janky the puppet was. Yes, janky is a word, Steve. I looked it up - urban dictionary baby! Who cares that blogger is telling me it is misspelled. Hehehe, the suggestion is kinky.


Mason might enjoy this video and making some of the puppets:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC440k6iByA