Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mason's Quote of the Day

"Don't bother me Mom; I'm running a 99."

Translation - He has a slight fever and wants to be left alone.  The fever went up a little higher as the night went on, and he threw up once.  That is pretty serious because he has only thrown up 3 times in his life.  One of the time was when he was just about 3 and we heard about that at least once a week for the entire year that followed.  He brought it up again tonight: "Remember when I threw up all over my Thomas bed..."  Yes, I remember!!!

Hopefully that will be all the throw up, but Steve is feeling sick too.  I felt sick on Monday but Moms have to get over it quick.  I feel all right today, just a frog in my throat.  I was supposed to make a dessert tonight for a potluck tomorrow, but I think I will keep our germs here.

Speaking of that...Mason had cookie decorating at school today.  He probably spread his germs all over the class.  Sorry class...

P.S. So far Alex seems fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment