Mason is curiously looking at me just playing with my food.
Momma, what's wrong?
Oh, Momma's just sad...
He cocks his head up in thought, and says, "I know...Knock Knock!"
Who's there?
Poo Poo head.
Poo Poo head who?
Poo Poo head eats your eye.
And he laughs hysterically and I smile with the most amount of gratitude for this amazingly compassionate boy that I have. It helps to have a super cute oblivious one too. I am tremendously lucky to have my two boys.
I know this is cryptic, but I will explain when I can. Borrowing from my virtual best friend Heather Armstrong, I will be the valedictorian of co-parenting.
Your kids will keep you alive...............I love them and you!
ReplyDeleteIf you need anything, let me know. Hang in there. Kids know when we could use a smile or that kind of hug that makes you melt.
ReplyDelete