Saturday, September 15, 2012

Facebook Catch-up

I tend to post the funniest things that Mason says on facebook, so I thought it would be a good to add them here, so that I don't forget them:

September 14:
It was friendship week or something like that at school, and mason was telling me that he *had* to be friends with everyone (said with 6 or 7 syllables). "All because someone gives me a friendship bracelet, I have to be friends and nice. Mom, really it was just a piece of paper, not a bracelet."

September 13:
I have had such a good Friday! Took a long walk and actually felt a chill in the air, ate breakfast and read my book at Einstein's (pumpkin bagels are back!), went to Yin yoga for the first time (and realized my left hip feels like it is made of wood), came home and pulled weeds while Mason swam (I know this is not fun or good, but has been on my list for such a long time, and it felt good to just get it done), and the best part is that I just booked a house cleaner for next Friday (first time ever to pay for this service!!). I hope the rest of the weekend can stay this good.

September 8:
Mason is going to be "student of the week" next week, which means he (I) has to decorate a poster board all about himself. I asked him what some of his favorite things are, and he said, "well electronics, but I won't say that on my board because it's not good." I told him it was ok to add it, then he said, "Ok then, my favorite thing is to eat gum while playing the computer!"

September 6:
It's Cowboy Picnic today. Mason didn't have a cowboy hat, so he said he would be a "rockstar" instead and wear his hat "the cool way."



September 1:
WICKED was awesome! I loved it!!!

September 1: 
Here was the latest car conversation:
Mason: What can I do when we get home?
Me: I don't know Mason; it's not my job to entertain you 24/7.
Mason (very annoyed): Mom, 24 7 isn't a number. It's two hundred and forty seven! Ugh.


August 31: 
Mason has been obsessed with diving ever since the Olympics and I finally took him to the pool to try it out. He LOVED it!

August 27:
First day of Kindergarten. Following along with what everyone else posted..."When I grow up I want to be a ...um...doctor...and a tennis player!...and a zombie...zombie!...yeah a zombie...are zombie's real?"

August 11:
Haylee and AJ are officially invited to every vacation I ever take. They were such a big help! — with Michelle Zitello.

I liked this.  Maybe I will do it every month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment