Friday, September 7, 2012

Kindergarten

The day is finally here.  My baby is school-aged.  It has gone fast, but he is so ready to be progressing through life like this.  There is no sadness from me about the passing of time.  Plus I have Alex to still do all the fun toddler things with.

First Day of Kindergarten, 2012

I love to look at previous year's pictures:
First Day of Pre-K, 2011
I bought another keepsake book with this picture on it.  Last year's book worked out so well, and it is filled to the brim with all of his early drawings and writing attempts.


I got the books from Paper Coterie, but are super spendy, and shipping is ridiculous.  The first book was completely free because the website was brand new, and this year I had a $20 coupon, which is the only way I could justify it.  Hopefully they will continue having deals every August so that I can keep buying the books.  My hope is to have an entire bookshelf filled with one from every year, so that my boys can roll their eyes at me when they are teenagers.  Their girlfriends are gonna love it!

I have so much to say about the first two weeks of Kindergarten for him.  I couldn't be happier with his teacher, Ms. Heidi.  She is giving him very individual attention and has a different curriculum just for Mason.  I will tell you all about it when I don't have a two year old climbing up my leg.

And yes, he is wearing just underwear!!!  Another successful potty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment