Anyway, he is 18 pounds and 28 inches for those of you that like stats.
He still doesn't seem that sick to me, but hopefully the breathing treatments will help him and he will start improving soon. We love our doctor (Dr. Reyes at Southwest Medical Associates). He spends so much time in the room and plays with the baby before touching him. He explains everything and gives us lots of time to discuss things. Steve loves this because he asks him all sorts of drug questions and stuff.
As far as his daily updates: He has flipped out of his green rainforest chair and the bumbo chair already.
| bad picture, but this is a bumbo chair. And remind me to do another post of Steve and Wendy's statue in the background. |
I hope this doesn't mean he is going to be accident prone or overly active. I did not actually see either of these acrobatic maneuvers, and we are super lucky he didn't actually fall off the table that the bumbo was sitting on. It is time to get a highchair with a five point harness to strap this kid into! He always sits with his long arms straight out to his sides and he rolls his wrists. The more excited he is, the faster his wrists go. He is eating sweet potatoes this week. I can't wait to get my bountiful basket to get more veggies to purée for him.
As for Mason: We decided to put mason into pre-pre-kindergarden when he is four. There are so many things that he is waiting for when he is four. I have told him he can play tee-ball and tennis when he is four. He can go to disneyland when he is four. Now he has school to look forward to. He is starting to manipulate us with him saying, "I love you." First off, it works. Whenever he doesn't want to eat any more dinner, play with the ipad, wanting to get out of a wrestling move, he just declares, "But I love you..." It is sweet, but I am on to him, and see his patterns. Usually when the words are preceded by the word but, I pretty much know he is just saying it to get something he wants. Man I love that kid!
Ky tells me I'm a princess when he wants something. I am not making this up. LOL
ReplyDelete