Wednesday, November 10, 2010

He did it!

November 9, 2010 was the best day of Steve's life. I know it is supposed to be witnessing the birth of his sons or something, but no, for Steve, it was yesterday. This was the day he finally made it. He is actually going to get paid to do what he loves to do. I am not going to elaborate for all the world wide web to see, but if you know him well enough to know what i am talking about, give him a call and congratulate him.

Truly amazing. I can't sleep because i am just so excited for him. He has worked literally all of his adult life in some capacity to bring him to this day, and it finally did work out. All of those cliches, about doing what you love and you will never work another day in your life; i believe they finally came true for him. I always knew they would. I am so proud right now.

I told him we have to celebrate somehow; this is unbelievable. He said, yeah, let's get a pizza! Gotta love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment