Mason got a regular balloon at a Valentine's Day party that we went to on the 13th of February. He has literally slept with this balloon ever night since then. This is one awesome balloon! He has asked every day if he could take his balloon to daycare, and every day I tell him no. Balloons are just too distracting and not able to be shared very well, so I know that it will cause problems at daycare. This morning, I walk downstairs and Mason is standing at the bottom of the stairs with something to tell me. He said, "the balloon bounced right into my bag" (with an expression on his face like, I had nothing to do with it, hands held out in disbelief, shoulders shrugged and looking away). Strange how after the balloon bounced right into his bag, the bag also got zipped up. I am pretty amazed that it even fit in there.
I had to let him take the balloon. He tried so hard.
Of course it broke at daycare. The first thing he asked was: "Can I get another balloon at the Valentine's Day party next year?" Yes, my sweet boy, I believe next year you will be able to get another balloon. If you are really good, possibly even sooner.
So. Very. Cute. :) I will have to get more next time I do a playdate, they really were a hit with everyone!
ReplyDelete