Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Silly boy

For some odd reason Mason asked if he could play in the shower yesterday.  I couldn't think of a reason why not, so I let him.  He stayed in there for an hour!  He just played with dry soap and pretended to squeegee (thanks spell-check) the walls.  Weirdo.  I thought it was just a one time occurrence, but tonight he asked again.

I had to get a picture. (and share it)
And showing off his new SHORT hair cut.  Sorry Grandma. He then put this piece of soap in his pocket so that he could eat dinner....

...and the fish.  I honestly have no idea where this fish came from, but he found it this weekend in one of his toy bins and it has been in his hand or pocket since.  It is rubbery and gross feeling, but for some reason he likes it.

We are starting the "stuff everything in your pocket" phase.  Grandma has shared lots of stories of things that she would find in Steve's pockets.  This city boy may not be able to hide the really gross things like snakes and bugs that his dad did, but he will make up for it with soap and fish.

1 comment: