Friday, August 19, 2011

Love these!

My favorite scrapbooker - Ali Edwards, came through for me again.  Look at how cool this product is: http://www.aliedwards.com/2011/08/love-these-memory-keepers.html

I can't wait for the first day of school.  My plan is to take a picture of Mason in the same place every year on the first day of school.  That would be a perfect picture for the front of these memory keeper boxes and then I can get one every year!  They better stay in business for the next 20 years!!!  The best part is that they are giving away $40! through August 31st, that means it will be free.  And I have enough time to order with the first day of school picture there.

(Hey Tina (I hope you are reading)- do you want to come to my house every first day of school?)

The first day from last year (was actually mid March, not August)
I wonder how many other people have this idea, and then how long they can continue the tradition.

I already have memory boxes that I am keeping for the boys - but they are big and meant more for stuff like favorite toys and such.  These boxes will be perfect for the school work.  I am so excited!!!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice idea about taking a photo in the same place each year. I hope the kids enjoy their memory boxes.......I still have some of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you keep track of everything they do.....you will have to have an entire room to keep everything by the time they are 10 years old!! Thanks goodness for digital!!!

    ReplyDelete