Sunday, February 6, 2011

9 Months


Alex is 9 months today.  I can't believe how fast this past year has flown by.  He is the best baby we could have ever hoped for.  He is sweet and happy and easy going.  He is just now starting to pull up to his knees.  I am so hoping for an early walker!!!  He is moving much earlier than Mason ever did.

I gave him YoBaby yogurt for the first time this morning.  There was not a huge reaction but he certainly didn't turn it down.  Actually, he has never turned down any food at all.  Mason devoured this stuff - actually his first word was "gert" because he loved it so much.  We'll see if Alex is the same.  When Alex is really hungry or he sees his food waiting for him, he lunges back and forth in his high chair so violently that the chair will move inches every time.  Mason finds this hilarious, so I don't think it will stop anytime soon.

He is responding to his name, but still super quiet.  He is not babbling much, so that is kinda concerning me.  I guess I should chill out and stop comparing the kids, but it is hard.  Like I said, Alex is much more mobile, but Mason was already saying baby words by now, like BA for Bottle, DA for Daddy, and MAMAMAMAMA for yours truely.  Oh well, I'll just keep an eye on it.

Here is a sweet sleeping shot.  Have you ever seen such a beautiful baby (not counting your own children of course)?

I have some good videos but they are too big for the blog.  I will put them on the smugmug site soon so everyone can see them.  I guess I should stop being so paranoid about utube, because that would be so much easier...

1 comment:

  1. Clark will be 14 months soon and he only says one word and is still not walking. But he is into EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete