This past weekend we went to the cabin to beat the heat. It was nice and I did actually have to wear a jacket for a little bit! It was Duck Creek Days and so we knew it was going to be very crowded, but actually it turned out to be pretty nice. We didn't do any ATVing because we though the trails would be so crowded and having a 10 week old kinda craps your style a little.
Mason loved the bounce house they had for Duck Creek Days. He enjoyed his very first snow cone too!
Alex hung out on the couch most of the time. He was very content and cute!
Steve had to cut down a tree that was mostly dead - and that was quite the adventure. It wouldn't fall! There was literally only 2 inches of trunk still in tack and the tree was perfectly straight still. Steve wrapped a rope around the tree so that it would fall on particular way while my dad finished it off with an ax. The tree finally fell after a nice rest break from my dad (you had to be there).
PLEASE Someone help me with this stinkin' blog. Every time I post a picture it goes to the top of the post! What is happening? There has to be an easier way?!?!?
What a fun place to get out of the heat.
ReplyDeleteMy photos post at the top, and I copy and paste. Don't know if there's an easier way - I'll look forward to hearing...