Saturday, July 3, 2010

Visions of future parent-teacher conferences...

Today's soccer practice was better than the previous ones, but I think that had more to do with this one only having 4 kids. Mason does not follow direction very well at all. If he doesn't have a ball directly in front of his foot to kick he would just lay down in the middle of the field. Even if he did have a ball he enjoyed kicking the cones more than the ball.
If you want to see all the videos I will put them on my smugmug site: www.jlbphotos.smugmug.com

I am glad we are doing this soccer thing to introduce him to new people and such. I think the most important thing at this age is for him to learn to listen to other adults. Every week is getting a little better.

He is already asking to play teeball, but you have to be 4 to play. I tell him that he has to be 4 and he asks, "after I wake up, I"ll be 4?" When do they understand time?

No comments:

Post a Comment