Here is a beautiful slideshow that I made of my sweet sweet baby. Tina at www.zelephoto.com took all the black and white/studio type shots and Melissa at www.peekaboophotographyforkids.com (but she just moved out of town...sniff sniff) took all the outdoor shots. If you can't tell, I LOVE pictures! The song is Sweet Sweet Baby from Michelle Featherstone if anyone was wondering.
Enjoy!!
I will be ordering photos soon for all you relatives, but if there are any special requests let me know. There are more photos too, but these ones are my favorites. I will put all the photos on the smugmug site: www.jlbphotos.smugmug.com
A little about my sweet baby: Alex is my cuddly baby. I was hoping for a snuggly bug since Mason never (and still doesn't) wanted to be held. I love that my arms comfort him; it makes me feel so special. He is a great baby (as long as you are holding him); He follows my drill sergeant schedule I put him on perfectly. He gets extra special kudos today because he slept all night, from 8 pm to 4 am last night. I am really trying to treasure this time I have before I go back to work. Come mid August our lives will be super hectic again with work and daycare. But by then I am sure that I will be READY to get back to work.
Beautiful, simply beautiful! What a precious baby. You must be a proud mama. :)
ReplyDelete